1. When someone calls themselves a superfan after reading one book…
Them: “Yeah, I’m SUCH A BIG FAN!”
You: “Oh really? Who’s your favorite character?”
Them: “The one with the hair.. you know? Like I only read one book, but I’m way into it…”
You: *throws shade*
2. When one of your favorite characters dies and your day is ruined
WHY. Reading can be so emotionally draining. Treat yourself.
3. When other fans are shipping two characters you know aren’t written for each other.
In what world, honey?
4. When you lose your place in the middle of an intense scene
You’re just about to find out who the villain is when… your friend knocks your book out of your hand or (insert disaster here). CAN YOU NOT.
5. Your friends confront you about your obvious obsession and response sounds something like…
YOU. DON’T. UNDERSTAND.
6. Fan interactions online… Especially when they involve book related puns 😉
Bravo / Via realitytvgifs.tumblr.com
There’s no kind of friendship like a shared fanship.